Offer of a new Machine in equipment
turning speed range: 3000 U/min
tool adaptor: ISO 40 / 50
drive motor: 11 kW
distance spindle - column: 316 mm
Tool bore: DIN 69871
• Bodies arranged at 45° with respect to each other.
• Maximum transmissible torque from 550 Nm to 3.180 Nm.
• Maximum speed from 1.800 rpm to 3.000 rpm.
• Automatic clamping of the tool, driven by a hydro-mechanical system.
• Standard tool taper DIN-2080 / 69871 and pull stud DIN-69872 (possibility to manufacture for other types).
• Spindles and gears are made of case-hardened and tempered chrome-nickel.
• High-precision angular contact ball bearings.
• Cooling of bearings of the spindle, maximum speed up to 4.000 rpm (only for VAR-3 and VAR-5 head models).
• External tool cooling.
• Internal tool cooling, type AD, with rotary joint.
• Air jet for cleaning the tool tapper.
<small>The data for this ad was created with ModulMWS - the software solution of LogoTech oHG.</small>
Ähnliche Einträge in der Kategorie Equipment