- Company Profile
- Press Releases (4)
Market Offers (0)
Contact person: José Ángel Garcia
Phone: +34 985 314 853
Telefax: +34 985 320 877
IMETAL is, in 1968, established company based in Gijón / Asturias, one of the most important industrial regions of northern Spain.
The company works in the field of boiler systems and specialize in the manufacture of products up to a thickness of 40 mm. Product lines include:
• Pressure Vessels
• Non-pressurized containers
• Site-made flat-bottom tanks to API 650
• Piping systems
• storage silos and storage tanks
• Heat exchanger
• columns and towers
• Water treatment systems
• Industrial Boilers
IMETAL cooperates with the main Spanish and European engineering companies and heavy plant. In addition to the equipment manufacturing, we also offer engineering services, such as the design and analysis of components, and the performance of construction assemblies. This versatility know our customers appreciate.
IMETAL is a member of the Asturian metal Entrepreneurs Association and serves on the Committee on FEMETAL to increase the quality. We are also a member of the Association of Young Entrepreneurs in the Principality of Asturias.
The philosophy of IMETAL is focused on complete customer satisfaction. To meet the needs of our customers, we work with the most modern quality assurance systems as an innovative company and invest in the latest technological developments.
IMETAL committed to continuous improvement of its processes and services, and for this purpose has the following accreditations and certificates:
• Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2000
• ASME U-Stamp
IMETAL operates in the most important sectors of the Plant. The focus of business activities located in the industrial areas:
• Energy: Combined cycle power plants, biomass plants, liquefaction plants, biodiesel plants, solar power plants, desulphurization in thermal power plants, etc.
• Petrochemical and Chemical
• Environmental: water treatment plants, desalination plants, etc.
• Solar Industry
• food and basic industries